5002 Gretchen Hoodie slimline raglan sleeve sewing pattern
Great for beginners this pattern comes in many sizes, with a guide for laying out the tile pieces, a guide for laying out the fabric and step by step photographed instructions. It has darts in the bust making it good for those with, well, larger busts. It comes with pieces for a patch pouch pocket and side pockets.
- What size should I get?
- Suggested fabrics: stretch knits, jerseys, terry towelling, fleece
- Notions: thread for sewing; 40 cm (11 3/4”) rib edging (your design depending)
- Estimated time to complete: 2hrs
- Amt fabric required: dependent on size of pattern, design and fabric but approx. 150cm when fabric 150cm wide
- Seam allowances are not included in this patterns.