8001 JEM Set-in sleeve hoodie sewing pattern
Everybody’s got a hoodie, but now you can make one that no-one else has got. Jem is a ‘baggy’ style hoodie with a bust dart making it good for girls with fuller busts. It has a kangaroo patch pocket and a lined hood.
- Suggested fabrics: knits, jerseys, terry towelling, fleece
- Notions: thread for sewing; 40 cm (11 3/4”) rib edging (your design depending)
- Estimated time to complete: 2hrs
Pattern comes with instructions, a layout guide for the tiled pattern pieces and a layout guide/marker for the fabric.
- This pattern is better for beginners than 0501 KARINA Raglan sleeved hoodie sewing pattern but will not teach you how to use sewing patterns or how to sew.
- It is often hard to find rib trim that has a perfect colour match with your fleece so consider using contrasting colours or picking out a colour from the print fabric hood lining.